November 5

How I get to school!

Hey guys (and girls),  I go to school (WOAH), so there has to be a way that I get to school. Yeah I know school can’t be the most exciting thing in the world but in Australia it’s compulsory (So no dropping out at age 15 to realise school was a good idea!).

I get to school by train, here’s the long explanation…. I walk to the train station which is 10 minutes away then I get on the train with my friend. Then we have to change trains at the next station, get on another train and after get to the station 5 minutes away from school and then we walk to school. Few… that’s a lot of steps….

I’m curious how do you get to school, whether it’s by bus or train or whatever. I want to know! Comment what you do! (If you get a bus or train don’t comment the stop/station!!)

That’s all for now! Bianca!

Posted November 5, 2017 by biancab23 in category AWESOMENESS, School, Student blogging challenge

8 thoughts on “How I get to school!

1. biancab23 (Post author)

Hi Miss W,
      School is about 10kms roughly from my house so it’s a bit of a distance. I hope you read about more people catching the train because it’s a lot of fun!
      Bianca

Reply
  1. graciefle23

Hey Bianca! I’m Grace. I loved hearing about your trip, in the U.S. we do things a bit different so it was really cool to see how you do things. Like for instance, each year in school is called a grade, right now I am in the seventh grade. At recess (which we don’t get anymore) we only play, not have snacks. I don’t know much about Australia but it was fun to hear about school for you!

– Grace,
    Ohio,USA

Reply
    1. biancab23 (Post author)

Hi Grace,
      It’s amazing how different schools are in the world. I love hearing about other countries and what they do from people who live there.
      Bianca

Reply
  2. hgols92d

Hi Bianca,
    Like Mrs. W said, you are also the first person I have seen who goes to school by train. Have you ever missed the train before? If so what do you do to get to school? I go to school by car, but I think that is really cool that you go by train! Go check out my blog…http://hgols.edublogs.org/
    Thanks,
    Hannah

Reply
    1. biancab23 (Post author)

Hi Hannah,
      I have missed the train countless times so my Mum drives me (because we live a street away from the station). I used to be driven but when we moved I started to catch the train.
      Bianca

Reply
    1. biancab23 (Post author)

Hi Maia,
      I do like catching the train and walking sometimes… On hot days I don’t really like it (or when I have my sports bag!)
      Bianca

Reply